• Thyme
  • JFYP
  • CJFC

News and Match Reports

23rd February 2014

Ecclesfield Blues 2 - 6 Crosspool Juniors

Game One

Ecclesfield 1 – 4 Crosspool

Team: Jake (goal), Tom, Sonny, Seb and Finn

The game kicked off in incredibly blustery conditions at what must be the most difficult ground to find in junior football.  The game began with both teams having decent chances in an even contest.  However, it was Crosspool who drew first blood, Tom thundering in a long range shot that the keeper saved but on a bobbly surface, the ball rebounded back to Finn who tucked it away to give Crosspool a 1-0 lead.  Crosspool soon made it 2-0 with a slightly flukey goal.  Crosspool got a corner and Tom swung it in only for nobody to get a touch before the ball nestled in the bottom corner of the Ecclesfield net.  Despite the 2-0 lead, Ecclesfield were not playing badly.  In the first half, the vicious wind was behind them and consequently, many of their best chances were long punts from the keeper.  They had a number of chances from this but Crosspool’s defence dealt with them well.  What was particularly pleasing was how Crosspool’s defence, particularly Seb, were showing good awareness, letting balls run out for goal kicks when possible rather than trying to clear them, showing their improving tactical awareness.  Despite this Crosspool weren’t able to prvent one long punt from Ecclesfield that lead to a stunning drive at goal only for the shot to ricochet off the crossbar with Jake beaten.  Ecclesfield were definitely cranking up the pressure, even if they weren’t producing the final product, but the half time whistle went to give Crosspool a welcome rest. 

The second half kicked off with Sonny having a great shot that the keeper did well to save.  Crosspool then followed that up with another good chance from Sonny that was headed off the line.  Crosspool did get a third however, from Tom just after to give them a 3-0 lead.  A good cross from Sonny then allowed Tom to score a fourth to give Crosspool a comfortable, if slightly flattering 4-0 lead.  Crosspool were creating some great chances despite the even play, and but for an impressive display from the Ecclesfield goal keeper, they would have added far more goals.  When Crosspool did get through, the post came to Ecclesfield’s rescue though.  Ecclesfield did score a good goal shortly before the end but it proved to only be a consolation as Crosspool ran out 4-1 winners.


Game Two

Ecclesfield 1 – 2 Crosspool

Team: Joseph (goal), Sonny, Seb, Harrison and Max

The game kicked off with Crosspool apparently quickly taking the lead with a good finish from Sonny but Sonny showed true sportsmanship to admit he handled the ball in the build up and so the goal was chalked off.  He very nearly made up for shortly after with a good shot that flew just wide but it was Ecclesfield who ultimately did take the lead.  In the driving wind an Ecclesfield player let rip with a wind-aided shot from distance.  Harrison tried to clear it but was unfortunate enough to see the shot spin back off his foot and loop over Joseph in goal to settle in the back of the net to give Ecclesfield a 1-0 lead.  The wind was even worse than in the first game now but despite this the game was incredibly even.  Ecclesfield continued to create chances however.  Harrison made a good couple of clearances but then slightly hesitated when he had the chance to play it safe, which allowed the Ecclesfield attacker through on goal.  The shot was decent but Joseph was able to comfortably block it with his shins.  Crosspool were then desperately unlucky as Seb broke clear and tapped his shot around the keeper only for the ball to hit the upright and bounce straight back into the goal keeper’s arms when it looked certain to cross the line.  Sonny then scored a fabulous goal with a thunderous drive from the left wing that lopped over the keeper’s head to make it all square at 1-1.  Harrison then had to leave the pitch with an injury and Tom came on in his place.  Max then had another good chance for Crosspool as the Greens started to impose themselves.  Sonny then missed a sitter as the half time whistle went.

The second half kicked off with both teams missing easy chances in the space of one minute.  Ecclesfield then made another glaring miss, skying the ball over when it looked easier to score.  Seb then again, should have scored, running the ball past the keeper on the goal line, only to see the ball run right along the line and past the net and to safety.  Joseph then made a great save to deny Ecclesfield.  Their attacker had time to spin on the ball just six yards out but Joseph managed to get a foot to it and Max cleared.  It really was a game that could go either way in the tightest game of the season so far.  Crosspool did step up the pressure with Finn, on as a sub, doing everything but score.  Seb hit a post as well as Crosspool were guilty of a number of incredible misses.  Crosspool did finally take the lead as Finn nicked the ball past the keeper, just as it looked like a draw.  As the final whistle went, Crosspool celebrated a fine 2-1 win in an epic struggle in difficult conditions.

16th February 2014

Crosspool Juniors 15 - 7 Millmoor

 Game One

Crosspool 7 – 3 Millmoor

Team: Jake (goal), Matteo, Finn, Seb and Luke

The game was played on the artificial pitches at Goodwin due to the gloomy, wet winter we’re having and the good surface encouraged an energetic game.  Straight from the off it was a physical contest but evenly fought.  Sonny then came on for Luke after he was the victim of just one of a number of edgy challenges from Millmoor.  Millmoor were first to take the lead.  A long goal kick bounced straight through the defence to an attacker who hit the ball high over Jake into the net to give the Rotherham boys a 1-0 lead.  This only seemed to galvanise Crosspool though as Seb hit back with a good strike to level the scores at 1-1 within a few seconds.  Sonny then made a good, penetrating run to cross to Seb but he couldn’t force the ball home.  Finn was then the receiver of a crunching tackle that would certainly have warranted a booking in the adult game.  He picked himself up though and turned superbly on the ball only for the keeper to make a good save.  Crosspool had further good chances from Sonny and Finn.  From a resulting corner, Matteo stole in at the back post to give Crosspool a deserved 2-1 lead.  Sonny was next to fall victim to a crunching tackle that left him on the ground as the whistle went with Crosspool leading 2-1 at half time in a close game.

The second half saw Crosspool continue to make the running with Sonny missing a couple of chances before Crosspool scored possibly the best goal of the season.  Sonny made a great run down the right wing before crossing the ball to Finn, who was lurking on the edge of the opponent’s penalty box.  Finn turned on it, alla Messi, before slamming it into the back of the net in spectacular style.   3-1 to Crosspool.  Millmoor then had something like eight shots in ten seconds as they battered Crosspool’s goal in a goal mouth scramble.  But Crosspool threw men in front of each shot and when a shot did get through, Jake saved well to deny Millmoor.  Crosspool then should have had a penalty for a clear hand ball but it didn’t matter as they scored anyway just after to make it 4-1 as Finn scored from a rebound.  Sonny then confirmed Crospool’s increasing dominance as he made it 5-1 in style, followed quickly by a sixth goal as Seb hit a screamer.  Millmoor got a couple of goals back to make the score look more respectable as Crosspool briefly wobbled but Finn scored a seventh goal just before the whistle to round off a good game and a well deserved 7-3 win.

Game Two

Crosspool 8 – 4 Millmoor

Team: Joseph (goal), Ryan, Tom, Elliot and Harrison

The game started evenly with Joseph making a couple of decent saves early on to restore his confidence after a couple of mistakes last game.  Crosspool then nearly scored only for a last-ditch tackle to deny them.  Joseph then saved with his legs as Millmoor shaded the early exchanges.  Harrison was having a particularly good game showing full commitment and this energy infused the team as Crosspool made a number of their own chances that led to Crosspool taking the lead.  Elliot made a great run down the wing, sending in a lovely cross for Tom to chip in at the far post to make it 1-0.  Tom then made it 2-0 scoring from a free kick that went in off the crossbar.  Max then came on and Tom then got his hat trick to give Crosspool a 3-0 lead at half time.

The second half started with Max scoring straight away to give Crosspool a 4-0 lead.  The overall play had been quite even however, and this was reflected as Millmoor got a goal back to make it 4-1.  The goal was the result of a bit of a mix up however, as Joseph passed out to a Crosspool defender but poor communication between the two allowed a Millmoor player to nip in, steal the ball and score.  Millmoor got another back with a Beckham-esque lob from distance over Joseph’s head and into the net to make it 4-2.  Elliot then had a great shot that the keeper saved – but he was somewhere between the half way line and his penalty box when he saved it!  Despite this the referee didn’t give a foul.  It didn’t matter though as Tom scored yet again to give Crosspool a 5-2 lead.  Crosspool then made it 6-2 as Tom scored another.  Millmoor got one back to make it 6-3, knocking the ball passed Jospeh when clean through and they then made it 6-4 shortly after.  Tom unusually missed a sitter shortly after during a period when Crosspool seemed to have visibly slackened off and were letting Millmoor back into the game but Ryan then shut the door firmly in Millmoor’s faces with a great lob to give Crosspool more daylight and a 7-4 lead.  They then made it 8-4 as Ryan got his second to cap a second good win.   

2nd February 2014

Hillsborough Pumas 6 – 12 Crosspool Juniors

Game One

Hillsborough 2 - 7 Crosspool

Team: Jake (goal), Finn, Matteo, Seb and Luke

Crosspool kicked off at the fantastic all weather pitch at Hillsborough.  Hillsborough started off the game well, looking like a polished side with some good passing movements and certainly looked the better side in the early stages of the game, forcing Jake into a couple of good saves.  However, as the game wore on Crosspool gradually hauled themselves back into the match, to increasingly put pressure on the Hillsborough defence.  The introduction of debutant, Sunni, gave a further cutting edge to Crosspool.  He got into good space and proved to be a constant thorn in Hillsborough’s side as he started his Crosspool career with a good goal, shooting high into the top corner to give Crosspool a 1-0 lead.  Hillsborough did continue to have attacks of their own but Matteo, Luke and Finn all showed great commitment to tackle back well and upfront, Sunni and Seb in particular were combining well as Crosspool became the side on top.  Sunni continued his impressive debut with a second goal, this time with a shot that squirmed under the keeper, to make it 2-0.  Then Seb scored a cracking strike into the top corner to make it 3-0 and see Crosspool looking comfortable. Ely came on as sub as Jake made a bizarre save to recover a mistake he’d made, clawing the ball back from the goal line in spectacular style as the half time whistle went.     

The second half kicked off with more good news for Crosspool as Luke finished well to make it 4-0 and Crosspool added a fifth soon after as Sunni got his hat-track to give Crosspool a 5-0 lead.  Sunni capped a fantastic debut to register his fourth and Crosspool’s sixth and Seb added his second goal to make it 7-0 to Crosspool.  Hillsborough then had a couple of good attempts, well saved by Jake, and they finally got a goal to make it 7-1 near the end.  Crosspool had a slight wobble as Hillsborough scored a second goal but the whistle then went to end a comfortable 7-2 win.

Game 2

Hillsborough 5 - 4 Crosspool

Team: Joseph (goal), Tom, Ryan, Harrison, and Elliot

Harrison started the game well with a good shot for Crosspool before Tom gave the Green and Blacks and early lead to make it 1-0.  Hillsborough then gave Crosspool a scare.  They broke clear and as Joseph advanced on the attacker he chipped the ball over Joseph only to see the ball ricochet off the cross bar.  Hillsborough continued to create chances and they equalised from long range to make it 1-1.  An even game saw both teams create chances but it was Elliot who drew next blood with a good shot to make it 2-1.  The evenness of the contest showed again as Hillsborough quickly scored again to make it 2-2 as they once again broke clear and knocked the ball around Jospeh.  Max then came on for Harrison.  Half time saw the score 2-2.

Crosspool started well in the second half but Hillsborough had the first good shot, with Joseph saving well.  Tom then missed a sitter before Hillsborough took the lead in bizarre circumstances.  Hillsborough broke free of the Crosspool defence to bear down on goal but Joseph in goal seemed to lose his bearings and was out of position leaving the goal unguarded, allowing Hillsborough to roll the ball into the empty net and make it 3-2 to Hillsborough. The home side then once again broke past an increasingly fragile Crosspool defence to power forward and make it 4-2 to Hillsborough.  Crosspool showed they weren’t out of it with a display of real guts.  First Tom with a screamer, and then Ryan with a predatory strike, scored to make it 4-4.  Crosspool then really should have taken the lead but missed a sitter and that proved costly as Hillsborough scored in the last few seconds as Joseph again seemed to lose his bearings in goal slightly to end what ultimately became a slightly disappointing performance from Crosspool, albeit that they only narrowly lost 5-4.



12th January 2014

Stocksbridge 4 - 17 Crosspool

Game 1

Stocksbridge 4 - 5 Crosspool

Starting team: Jake (in goal), Finn, Matteo, Luke and Seb

A close fought game held at a windswept Stocksbridge.  Crosspool went 2-0 in front with goals from Finn (penalty) and Luke saw Crosspool looking good for the win.  However, Stocksbridge came back strongly with three goals of their own before half time, each giving Jake in goal no chance, to lead 3-2 at the break. 

Crosspool started the second half with lots of pressure, punctuated by Stocksbridge hitting the cross bar, before Finn put Crosspool back on level terms at 3-3.  Stocksbridge went on to miss an absolute sitter from one yard out, and Matteo defended well before he then gave Crosspool the lead with a goal to make it 4-3.  Stocksbridge then missed a penalty, before Seb put daylight between Crosspool and Stocksbridge with a goal to make it 5-3.  Stocksbridge pulled one goal back to make it 5-4 but Crosspool held out for a 5-4 win.


Game 2

Stocksbridge 0 - 12 Crosspool

Starting team: Joseph (in goal), Tom, Ryan, Elliot and Max

Crosspool dominated most of the game and never looked in any trouble, and when Stocksbridge did break through, Ryan showed he can play just as well at full back, Max put in another solid display and Joseph was on good form to save well when needed.  Tom started the scoring with a good goal before Elliot added four of his own collectors item-goals before half time to see Crosspool lead 5-0 at half time.

The second half saw Crosspool extend their lead further, with Elliot adding a fifth, although the goal owed more to a fumble by the Stocksbridge keeper than the brilliance Elliot had showed in the first half.  Tom scored a seventh from long range, with the keeper again probably in a position to have done better, and he then added an eighth shortly after.  Elliot then scored a ninth, before Tom scored to make it a whopping 10-0.  Crosspool proved themselves to be ruthless in front of goal as they sought to exploit the unfortunate keeper's fragile confidence.  First Tom scored to add to his impressive tally with another long range goal, although the keeper again should have done better, and Tom added another just after from an Elliot cross to make it 12-0.  Joseph then made a couple of good saves to thwart a late flourish from Stocksbridge, to give Crosspool a handsome 12-0 win.


7th December 2013

Crosspool Juniors 8 - 9 Ecclesall Rangers

Game 1

Crosspool 8 - 5 Ecclesall 

Team to start: Luke, Seb, Finn, Oliver and Tom Smith in goal

Expectations were high for a tough game as Ecclesall came to Crosspool with a reputation similar to Brampton’s for being a good side, albeit that Crosspool had beaten them in an early season friendly.  Crosspool made a good start though to settle any apprehension.  First Finn picked up the ball and went on a good run before slotting the ball into the bottom left corner, then a few minutes later Seb ran at goal and neatly flicked the ball round the advancing keeper to make it 2-0 to Crosspool.  Ecclesall were in no way being over-run however.  They had plenty of pressure of their own and it was particularly thanks to some great sweeping-up play from Oliver at the back that the score wasn’t much closer. 

The game was settling into a pattern whereby Crosspool were creating far more of a threat up front than Ecclesall, as Luke, Seb and Finn all pushed on with power and pace.  But at the same time, some of the inter-passing from Ecclesall in the final third was the best seen yet – what Ecclesall lacked was a cutting edge.  This all made it an even game.  Number  10 finally got his reward for Eccelsall when they slammed an unstoppable shot into the top corner giving Tom in goal no chance, to make it 2-1.  Oliver then cleared when it was 3 on 1 in a man-of-the-match performance, and when Eccesall did break through Tom was playing well in goal to deny them.  At the other end Crosspool continued to threaten but the Ecclesall keeper was also playing well, saving a number of chances.  Crosspool then made it 3-1 as Finn latched on to a miss-placed pass to run the full length of the pitch. He chipped it round the keeper only to hit the post but Seb was on hand to knock in the rebound.  Ecclesall then scored their second from a superb move to make it 3-2 as the half time whistle went.

The second half started with an odd goal for Crosspool from Ely, who had come on as sub.   He knocked in a harmless looking ball towards the Ecclesall goal from the half way line.  It went right through to the keeper who must have lost his bearings and allowed it to run past him into the empty net.  4-2 to Crosspool.  Ecclesall immediately made amends though getting one back to make it is a tight game at 4-3.  Ecclesall then got the goal some of their play probably deserved to make it 4-4  A goal flurry then ensued.  A good shot bobbled around in the goal mouth before Luke was quickest to react and score to restore Crosspool’s lead at 5-4.  Luke then got his second with a good run before firing past the keeper to make it 6-4, and Finn also got in on the action with a great shot to make it 7-5.  Finn then rounded off a good performance with another goal to make it 8-5 and see Crosspool finishing with a great display of finishing that really made the difference between the two teams as the final whistle blew.  (Finn may have scored again –check after writing second match report).   

Game 2

Crosspool 0 - 4 Ecclesall

Team to start: Max, Tom, Ryan, Elliot and Joseph in goal

The second game started as a tight affair.  However, the early stages saw Crosspool go close on two occasions.  First Tom hit the post with a powerful shot, then he saw a second shot hit the post and roll along the goal line without going in, leaving Crosspool unlucky not to be two up.  Ecclesall signalled their intentions however with a smart shot that Joseph saved well.  Ecclesall then took the lead.  From a corner their attacker launched a powerful shot that Joseph dropped down low to save but the rebound went back to an Ecclesall player and he blasted the ball high into the net over the stranded Joseph’s head.  At the other end Ryan had a good shot saved well by the Ecclesall keeper.  Ecclesall then doubled their advantage with another powerful shot to make it 2-0 at half time in what had been a very hard fought and physical game with Ecclesall in particular refusing to be knocked off the ball easily.

The second half started with Crosspool again seeing a good shot well saved.  Ecclesall then reasserted themselves, maximising the strength of their two powerful forwards.  This culminated with another rocket of a shot that was heading into the top corner but Joseph saved well to tip it round the post.  From the resultant corner Ecclesall stretched their lead to 3-0 as the ball bounced off the unfortunate Harrison, who had come on as a sub, and past Joseph into the net.  Ecclesall then signalled their increasing dominance with a fourth goal.  Their big number 15 ran clear through on goal.  Joseph came out and saved well only to see the ball ricochet back onto the knees of the Ecclesall forward and roll into the unguarded net.  Number 15 for Ecclesall continued to cause Crosspool problems as the greater physical strength in the Ecclesall side began to see them control the game.  When chances for Crosspool did arise, Lady Luck deserted them as Tom saw yet another shot hit the post and crossbar only to roll along the goal line and be cleared. 

Ecclesall were really ramping up the pressure now and Joseph was being kept busy in goal.  He first tipped a grass cutter around the post, then leapt across goal to tip a stinging shot from their number 3 round the post.  Tom did interrupt the Ecclesall dominance with a great shot that was superb blocked by the Ecclesall defender but it didn’t stop Ecclesall who drew another save from Joseph from long range, despite Max and then Harrison’s best efforts to thwart Ecclesall’s powerful forwards.  Incredibly, Tom then hit the post and crossbar for the fourth time only to see the ball roll along the goal line and away from danger yet again to signal the fact that it probably wasn’t going to be Crosspool’s day.  Joseph was again called into action to make a good save before Crosspool hit the right angle of the post for a FIFTH time after Tom and Ryan both saw shots well saved.  The game finished at 4-0 to Ecclesall and whilst Crosspool could consider themselves unlucky with a number of shots that hit the post, in general play Ecclesall were certainly the better side and could have scored more but for Joseph making several saves in net.  The result made it a disappointing day for Crosspool overall, losing 9-8 on aggregate.  


30th November 2013

 Crosspool Juniors 10 Hoyland Town 7


Game One

Crosspool Juniors 4 Hoyland Town 3


Tom, Elliot, Ryan, Harrison and Joseph began the first game brightly, although the first goal came after a few minutes to Hoyland Town, courtesy of a looping shot over the head of goalkeeper Joseph. Some great defending from Harrison kept the score at 1-nil, Crosspool then built pressure with a series of corners and some great interplay between Ryan and Elliot. Luck was not with us early in the game – Ryan hitting a post and Elliot just shooting wide on a couple of occasions. Tom and Elliot continued with some barnstorming runs, although the ball refused to go in the net – 1-0 it remained at half time…..


The second half saw Jake swap with Joseph for the goalkeeping duties and Max coming on for Ryan. A couple of quick goals to Crosspool soon turned the half time deficit into a 2-1 lead, goals coming courtesy Max and Tom. A third soon followed, a great mazy run from Tom, beating three defenders and shooting into the bottom right corner of the net to make it 3-1. Ryan was next to get on the scoresheet, before a couple of late goals to Hoyland Town made the scoreline a little more respectable 4-3 victory to Crosspool. Crosspool had much of the play and the majority of the chances in the game…..a little better with the final pass and shot and we would have had a cricket score! Well done once again boys.


Hoyland Game 1 Hoyland Town
Hoyland Game 1 Hoyland Game 1


Game Two

 Crosspool Juniors 6 Hoyland Town 4


Fin, Seb, Luke, Oliver and Tom started the second game and went ahead early on through Seb – his determined run paying dividends, the shot deflecting off the keeper and into the net. Seconds later was 2-0 to Crosspool, Luke firing home from close range after good passing between him and Seb from the kickoff. Some good defensive work from Oliver kept the scoreline at 2-0 before once again Luke and Seb combined to add another one to the tally. Matteo then came on for the Fin, almost scoring with his first run. Hoyland Town then managed a couple of breakaway goals and a lucky goal, the ball squirming under Toms grasp….the game was now evenly poised at 3-3.


A fantastic volleyed goal from Seb after a swift run and beautiful cross from Matteo on the right wing made it 4-3 at the break.


The second half saw Eli, Luke and Fin come back on to join Tom and Seb…….who managed to score from outside the area, a powerful shot beating the keeper high to his right to extend the lead to 5-3. Excellent follow up work from Fin then paid handsome dividends when he scored from an acute angle after the keeper had parried Seb’s initial shot…..some good saves from Tom followed, although a penalty was then awarded to Hoyland Town for handball…….the spot kick was lashed home by Hoyland Town to make it 6-4, and this is where the game ended………..another great win for the boys, and an aggregate win of 10-7. Top job!

Hoyland Town Game 2 HT game 2
Hoyland Town Game 2 Hoyland Town Game 2


23rd November 2013

 Crosspool Juniors 16 - 7 Wisewood


Game One

Crosspool 10 Wisewood 1

 Another friendly match this week away against Wisewood. The first game saw Tom, Seb, Harrison, Max, Elliot and Jake start – Jake playing in goals this week due to the absence of regular keeper Tom Smith.


Crosspool started brightly enough, scoring after a few minutes after a good shot by Tom parried by the keeper, great follow up by Seb to slot the ball home. Crosspool were running up a slight slope in the first half but this didn’t seem to deter them – some good chances to Seb and Tom after good midfield play by Max. Wisewood then managed to equalise despite some solid defensive work by Harrison and some fine saves with the legs from Jake – a toe poke into the corner of the net after a breakaway from a Crosspool corner. For the rest of the half it was all Crosspool, goals from Max and 2 from Seb made it 4-1 at the break.


The second half now had Crosspool running down the slope, and they took advantage – some great passing moves and runs saw the goals come at regular intervals – from Max, sub Elliot and then Tom, who seemed to be able to score at will, knocking in 4 goals on the trot to end the game 10-1, another convincing victory for Crosspool and a fine all round performance.


Goals: Seb 3, Max 2, Elliot 1, Tom 4



Game Two

Crosspool 6 Wisewood 6


Fin, Luke, Oliver, Joseph and Matteo started the second match, the downhill advantage soon paying dividends with Matteo scoring early – a sliced shot from close range dribbling into the corner…..they all count! A quick reply from Wisewood saw the scoreline go to 1-1, then a lovely goal from Luke after beating a couple of players and firing into the roof of the net. Oliver was again solid at the back, setting up Fin for the next goal with a nice through ball from the back. A good comeback from Wisewood late in the first half saw another goal from them, despite some great saves from Joseph and some solid defensive work under pressure from Matteo.


The second half saw Wisewood enjoy the downhill advantage, which they grabbed with both hands, netting at regular intervals to turn around a 5-2 deficit into a 6-5 advantage! It was now anyones game, and there were a few nervy moments for both sides. Fortunately Crosspool managed to equalise late on for a 6-6 draw, via a close range goal from substitute Seb, after some good work and a nice cross from the right wing from Fin.


It certainly was a topsy turvy affair and probably a fair result given the amount of chances both sides had. Crosspool winners on aggregate 16-7 – well done again lads!


Goals: Matteo 2, Luke 2, Finn 1, Seb 1

  Wisewood1   wisewood2

17th November 2013

 Crosspool Juniors 21 - 2 Killamarsh

Game One

Crosspool 5 - 1 Killamarsh

Tom in goal, Seb, Matteo, Oliver and Finn. 

The Teams kicked off in decent weather for once, with Killamarsh coming with a reputation as a good side.  Matteo started off the proceedings with a shot past the post when he really should have scored but this was quickly followed up with a good goal by Seb, his low shot being pushed onto the post by the keeper only for it to then trickle over the line.  1-0 to Crosspool.  Crosspool then kept the pressure on with a series of corners.  Crosspool were in total control of a game, punctuated by the odd Killamarsh attack but when the opposition did threaten, Oliver was often there to sweep up at the back.  Crosspool continued to show their class, as highlighted by a beautiful piece of interpassing between Matteo and Seb, which ended with a good shot from Seb, well saved by the Killamarsh keeper.  Finn and Seb went close again as the Killamarsh keeper continued to do well before the home side pressed home their advantage.  Crosspool made it 2-0 with a rocket from Finn, and then a third quickly followed courtesy of an own goal to make it 3-0 at half time.  Tom in the Crosspool hadn’t had a save to make.  Matteo had impressed in particular with a mature display of wing-back play.

The second half saw Ely and Luke join the fray but the change didn’t alter the pattern of play as Crosspool continued to dominate.  Luke had a few chances, as did Finn, but all were missed.  Ely was having a ferocious battle on the wing with the Killamarsh attacker but he just about came out on top.  Killamarsh did register a goal from their long-haired forward, their player being first to a rebound after Tom saved to slam home and make it 3-1.  Matteo continued to show his range of passing, leading to pressure that paid off as Luke scuffed home a fourth to make it 4-1.  Crosspool then wrapped up a comfortable win as Seb blasted home for a 5-1 win.



Game Two

Crosspool 16 - 1 Killamarsh

Joseph in goal, Tom, Elliot, Harrison and Ryan

The second game was to prove to be Crosspool’s biggest win yet as the goals rained in.  Right from the off, Ryan scored and the goals just kept coming from there on.  Tom then made it 2-0 soon after.  Tom then threaded in a great ball but Ryan just couldn’t finish past the giant Killamarsh keeper.  Joseph then kicked out well but Tom again sent it just wide.  Elliot then made it 3-0 with a hammer finish.  Elliot then made it 4-0 when in acres of space.  Tom then made it 5-0, although the keeper should have done better.  Killamarsh were getting a battering but they did threaten on the odd occasion.  First Harrison cleared up the danger and then Joseph made a sharp save to his left when a goal seemed certain.  Crosspool then snuffed out any Killamarsh spirit with a sixth, leading to Killamarsh to replace their keeper.  It didn’t make any difference as Tom scored again.  Jake and Max then came on.  Joseph then passed out well to Elliot who smashed a shot against the crossbar.  Crosspool did score an eighth soon after from Ryan, and he then scored a ninth to make it 9-0 at half time. 

Spot the ball!


The second half started with Killamarsh scoring a goal as Joseph came out too late as he struggled to get his left glove on to make it 9-1.  The remainder of the game was a rout.  Ryan scored a screamer to make it 10-1, Tom then got another three, Ryan got another and Elliot and Max also got on the score sheet to complete a 16-1 victory. It could have been even more but for the Killamarsh keeper who had a great game in the second half.  Jake and Harrison proved solid at the back on the rare occasions they were called on. 

Final aggregate score – 21-2        

9th November 2013

Nether Green Greys 3 - 15 Crosspool Juniors 

Game 1

Nether Green 3 - 7 Crosspool

A friendly match this week against the team we played in our first pre-season game this year. A bright start from Nether Green saw Joseph pull off a great save with his legs from a 1 on 1 attack. This proved decisive as the resulting corner was turned into a counter attack, Tom taking the ball all the way upfield for the first goal to Crosspool. The next period of play saw some strong defensive work from Harrison, snuffing out several good Nether Green attacks, although Nether Green eventually equalised on the 8th minute mark. Max came on for Harrison who took a well deserved rest. Elliot and Ryan started to move the ball about with some intelligent passing in the next few minutes, Tom then took the ball down the left wing and scored a superb individual goal - excellent long range effort from a wide angle on the left of the goal. 2-1 to Crosspool. Max with and excellent goal saving challenge late on in the first half kept the score at 2-1. Jake on for Tom, showing an immediate impact with his first shot going just wide. The next goal would prove decisive and it fell to Crosspool – a goal to Elliot from a rebound, after Ryan had shown great skill on the right wing to beat two players. Another goal from Tom made it 4-1 to Crosspool at half time.

The second half saw more great defensive work from Harrison, some excellent combination play between Jake and Tom, and brilliant passing and tracking back from Elliot. Another goal for Tom made it 5-1, although Nether Green did reply with a couple of goals of their own, in a more even second half. Ryan continued his attacking runs, and was rewarded two late goals - 7-3 to Crosspool final score, another great win!


Game 2 

Nether Green 0 - 8 Crosspool

Some great runs from Fin at the start of game 2 saw Crosspool earn a penalty which Seb coolly converted, smashing the ball high to the keepers’ left hand side. 1-0 to Crosspool. Tom Smith then made a couple of great saves using good judgement to come off his line. The next goal came courtesy of some good work from Finn crossing in to Seb to finish into the corner. Oliver came on for Matteo, making an impact with

a couple of good clearances, one resulting in a goal to Seb after another good run from Fin. 2-0 to Crosspool, who were now on a roll – Luke joining in with a superb goal, a great right foot shot from a tight angle, in off the post and the keeper. 3-0 to Crosspool at half time.

The second half saw early goals from Seb and Fin, Nether Green had run out of a bit of steam by this stage and at 5-0 it was all one way traffic. Luke made it 6-0 after a run and shot, managing to bundle the ball home at the second attempt. Two more goals made it 8-0, although Crosspool did not stop trying until the final whistle. There were solid performances at the back to keep a clean sheet from Tom, Oliver and Matteo. Fin and Luke made great runs all day and scored good goals, as did Seb up front. All round, another great team performance - well done guys!

Nether Green Greys


2nd November

Crosspool Juniors 5 - 12  Brampton Rovers

After beating Brampton Rovers in the recent Cup win, Crosspool were in confident mood for the home game against Brampton.  However, ultimately, Brampton were to show why they are so highly rated in handing out a first defeat of the season to Crosspool over two games played in persistent and heavy rain that sapped the strength of the players.


Game One

Crosspool 4 - 5 Brampton

If Crosspool needed any reminder of the fact that Brampton provided stiff opposition they got it after just a couple of minutes.  A simple Brampton ball was put through that looked harmless enough but Tom Smith in goal seemed to misjudge it leaving the attacker to shoot past him into the empty net to give the visitors a 1-0 lead.

Crosspool briefly hit back when Luke showed persistent play to get through a clutch of defenders and nearly score but the Brampton defender blocked well.  Brampton then hit back with an attack of their own but first Matteo and keeper Tom Smith did well to nullify the attack.  Matteo and then Finn again had to defend as Brampton threatened with Tom Smith making a good save as a shot was sent in.  The period of Brampton pressure was finally broken by a stunning run by Finn who took on the entire Brampton team only to be denied the goal of the season by a wayward finish. 

Overall, the game was fairly even in terms of play but Brampton definitely had the edge, with the real difference being the finishing of the two teams.  Crosspool made some great chances as Finn, Seb and Tom all produced good play to create clear chances only to blaze each opportunity wide of high.  Unfortunately, Brampton weren’t so generous.  They gradually heaped on the pressure, with Oliver and Matteo making great last ditch tackles, and Brampton hitting a post before the pressure finally told, with them adding two more goals before half time.  Crosspool did get on the scoresheet in between the Brampton goals, however, with a tidy goal as Luke made a good run and then held the ball up perfectly before threading a good ball through to Seb who hit the back of the net to see the scores at 3-1 at the half time whistle.

The first half had seen Brampton gradually become the dominant force in the game.  However, the second half saw Crosspool looking like a different side.  They came out of the blocks like men possessed as they battered Brampton for the first ten minutes.  Crosspool almost immediately pulled the score back to 3-2 as Seb shot well but although the keeper saved, he could only parry the ball to Finn who fired home.  Seb made the keeper make three great saves and Luke had a long range effort well saved.  Just as it looked like a case of more missed chances Crosspool got the equaliser they deserved.  Pressure led to a corner but the clearance went straight to Seb who nippied in to score and make it 3-3.   Seb again missed two or three good chances after good play before he scored again to make it 4-3!  Just as Crosspool got the upper hand, lady luck played a part as Brampton got a fortunate equaliser.  A corner was cleared by a Crosspool defender but the ball hit a Brampton attacker and rebounded into the empty net to make it 4-4.  Brampton were visibly lifted by the goal after a battering  as they went on to miss a long range shot.  As the game became more even Brampton scored a great long range effort to nick a tight game 5-4 at the final whistle.


Game 2

Crosspool 1 - 7 Brampton

The second game saw Crosspool field their bigger side but they still looked tiny compared to the massive stature of the Brampton team.  Looking more like an under-9 or 10 side, Crosspool must have feared they were in for a torrid time, and so it proved.  At first the game was quite even.  The lively number 14 for Brampton gave a fist hint of this with an early pile-driver that Joseph in net did well to save.  Tom returned the favour with a good run and shot that the Brampton keeper parried away.  Joseph then made a second good save and passed out to Tom who ran the length of the pitch and shot only to see it well saved.

Brampton gradually started to exert their physical power, which proved particularly beneficial in the cold wet conditions.  First they put through a good ball which Harrison ran in to clear but couldn’t get there, leaving Brampton through on goal.  Joseph came out to narrow angle and produced another good save.  That was quickly followed by another good save from a stinging shot from the lively number 14 for Brampton.  Tom then rederessed the balance with a great shot and was unlucky to see it cannon off the crossbar.   The deadlock was finally broken by the muscular Brampton number 19, who almost looked as big as a 19 year-old!  He shot with venom and this time Joseph in goal couldn’t stop it as Brampton took a 1-0 lead.  The same number 19 then shot over with another thunderbolt.  Ryan tried to counter Brampton’s growing dominance with a good run that was ended by a foul but Jake and Elliot then had to clear well to stop Brampton adding more, with Jake at one stage stopping what looked an almost certain goal.  However, Brampton got the second goal their pressure deserved shortly before the break to make it 2-0 at half time.   

The second half started as the first left off with a jaw-breaking shot from Brampton’s number 14, which Joseph did well to tip round the post.  Tom and Ryan briefly combined to ease the pressure momentarily only for Harrison to get back to make a great challenge to deny Brampton.   Brampton’s number 14 then stung the palms of Joseph in Crosspool goal once more after a good save but from corner, number 14 was there again to blast in the third for Brampton and make it 3-0.

Elliot then had a good shot well saved by the Brampton keeper before Tom and Harrison again had to clear to snuff out danger.  Max then also cleared well as Brampton threatened before Brampton finally breached the defence.  After a ball sent them clean through, Joseph came out well and won the ball but couldn’t hold it.  In the melee that followed Crosspool couldn’t clear and Brampton scored to make it 4-0.  The heavy conditions and cold driving rain seemed to be taking their toll on the Crosspool players against such a powerful opposition.  Crosspool kept getting caught at the back with and the bombardment of missile-like shots seemed to begin to get the better of Joseph in net.  First Brampton scored after Joseph saved well twice but couldn’t hold either powerful shot, with the rebound being blasted in by Brampton to make it 5-0.  The Brampton nearly added a sixth shooting just wide.  Crosspool did finally score against the run of play as Tom played Max in who coolly slotted home to make it 5-1.  However, after Joseph made another save from a thunderbolt, a second grass cutter shot slipped under his foot to make it 6-1.  Brampton then confirmed they live for power with their number 14 unleashing another screaming shot that flew past Joseph in the Crosspool net to make it 7-1 and confirm Crosspool’s first defeat of the season. 

The aggregate score was a 12-5 defeat.  The first game saw a close game that Crosspool could consider themselves unlucky to have lost after their second half showing, although Crosspool were guilty of missing some great chances.  The second game saw the Crosspool keeper make more saves than in all the other games put together as a very big and strong Brampton side simply over powered Crosspool as the day’s cold rain began to create weary limbs.


26th October

Nether Green 1 - 8 Crosspool


Game One

Another away match for the lads, although a little closer to home than last week! Overcast October skies greeted the players, as did a heavy pitch thanks to the overnight rain. It promised to be a gruelling match for both teams…


The first match started evenly with both sides passing and tackling well, Tom and Ryan with early chances going just wide. Crosspool knew they had a match on their hands a few minutes later when Nether Green opened the scoring after good buildup play. The pressure was on although Crosspool were matching them, a solid display from Harrison at the back with some good clearances early on, a couple of nice saves from Joseph, with Ryan, Max and Tom starting to control the midfield with some great passing and dribbling.

 Seb and Matteo in the midfield

Several corners in a row to Crosspool built pressure - Tom going close hitting the post, Elliot showing great skill to cut inside his man and unleash a stinging right foot shot, parried by the keeper and bouncing on (over?) the line. Where is goal line technology when you need it?! The half ended with the score line still at 1 - 0 to Nether Green, but in reality it was anyone’s game.


A really bright start to the second half – Tom equalising and then came the game changer - Elliot scoring 2 in quick succession, the second a superb individual effort – strong running down the left channel, beating two players and a superb finish high to the keepers left hand side. The tide had now turned Crosspool’s way; another goal from a confident Tom sealed the match and a deserved 4 - 1 victory.



 Tom Wales 2

Elliot Boardwell 2


Game Two


A fast start in the second match saw Crosspool camped in the opposition’s box for most of the half. Strong display early on from Matteo showing great determination to chase back and win the ball several times. Chances for Seb and “flying” Fin Hunt before the pressure told with Seb poking the ball home from close range. Another goal soon followed from Fin, cooling slotting home at the second attempt after a superb cross from Seb. Luke was applying the pressure in the midfield with some superb runs and determined tackles.

Fin Hunt on the attack against Nether Green



Another good goal from Seb after buildup play down the right wing with Matteo made it 3-0. Oliver made a couple of good clearances to keep Crosspool solid at the back. Poor Tom Smith didn’t have a lot to do although did have an impressively muddy shirt - whatever came his way he dealt with superbly, distributing the ball well from goal kicks. 3-0 at halftime.


The second half saw Luke show some great individual skill, going close early on. Nether Green’s smaller squad was now starting to show with several sets of tired legs. By this stage, Crosspool were controlling the match – a fourth goal came after Luke showed great strength to beat a couple of players, finishing at the second attempt after hitting a post. Great running from Matteo and some determined bustling challenges from both Seb and Luke kept the Nether Green team on the back foot although they did have one great chance superbly saved by Tom, parrying the ball away and clearing the danger.


A free kick late on after the Nether Green keeper handled outside the area almost brought another goal – Seb’s shot flying just over the cross bar.

 Seb Free Kick

An impressive work rate from the entire team saw the second match finish 4-0 to Crosspool, winners 8-1 on aggregate. Well done lads!



Seb Wainwright 2

Finley Hunt 1

Luke Smith 1


20th October

Whitwell 6 - 14 Crosspool

After Crosspool's excellent Cup win last week the team again travelled away for the long trip to Whitwell, near Worksop.  The weather was certainly a lot kinder than the previous week as blue skies met the teams as they took to a pitch which appeared to be particularly small.

The match format was back to the regular league arrangement of two games, each with 20 minutes each way.  Game One immediately exploded into life with three early goals.  Crosspool must have been in confident mood after recent results but any complacency was immediately knocked out of them as Whitwell scored almost from the kick off.  Crosspool soon got into their stride and hit back with three immediate replies.  First, Max May levelled the game before Fin Hunt scored with a great individual goal and then a good shot from Luke Smith forced Whitwell into scoring an own-goal to make it 3-1 to Crosspool.  Luke then saw a further shot cannon back off the upright as Crosspool overwhelmed Whitwell. 

The game then evened out as Whitwell fought back only for Fin Hunt to smash Whitwell's resolve with a second excellent finish, slotting home after showing dogged persistence and a cool finish to make it 4-1.  Luke then threatened to extend Crosspool's lead even further but couldn't quite find the target.

To their credit, Whitwell refused to lie down and came back with two goals of their own.  The first just squirmed under Crosspool keeper Tom Smith, who was desperately unlucky not to make the save after a great dive; the second was a good finish that Tom had no chance with.  The Whitwell keeper then saved well from Max May and Oliver Farthing made the first of a series of excellent sweep ups to deny Whitwell at the back as they continued to threaten.  That finished a breathless first half with Crosspool leading 4-3.

The second half wasn't quite as action-packed: it never could be.  Crosspool added two more goals to their tally.  Luke Smith scored both, one a good shot from the edge of the box, the other a thumping shot high into the net.  In between, Max hit the post to signal Crosspool's superiority.  At the back, Crosspool were equally assured, with Tom Smith having a good game in goal, Oliver Farthing proving to be a rock at the back, and Matteo Aldag Caparrelli covering every blade of grass playing as an old wing-back, tackling well in defence but also threatening upfront.  Final score, 6-3 to Crosspool.


Game Two

The second game kicked off with Crosspool straight on the attack as Tom Wales fired in an early chance, which the Whitwell keeper did well to save.  Whitwell then retaliated with a good counter attack but the Crosspool team defended well to nullify the danger.  Crosspool then bossed the game and finally broke the deadlock.  Ryan Hartley made a great run along the full length of the pitch before pulling back the ball to Tom Wales who hit a thunderous shot against the crossbar.  The ball rebounded back into the danger zone where Elliot reacted quickest to open the score.  Tom then quickly made amends for his near miss by finishing a mazy run with a great shot into the bottom corner to give Crosspool a 2-0 lead.  Whitwell then responded to remind Crosspool that they wouldn't lie down with a goal of their own.  The ball broke down the left wing byline towards the corner flag, flat footing the Crosspool defence.  Crosspool keeper, Joseph Bramall, ran out to clear the ball but was beaten to it by the Whitwell forward who then managed to bundle the ball into the empty net to make it 2-1.  Ryan Hartley immediately restored Crosspool's two-goal cushion after Whitwell conceded a penalty, but then Whitwell themselves responded scoring a pile driver of a free kick to leave the game tightly balanced at 3-2 at half time. 

Keeper Joseph Bramall immediately redeemed his earlier error as the second half got underway.  A long through ball from Whitwell saw Whitwell strikers bearing down on the ball.  Joseph timed his tackle well in the penalty area to win the ball from the marauding attacker before diving on the ball under pressure as the boots flew in.  The ball ran free away from goal but precious seconds had been bought for Crosspool's defence to get back as Harrison Humphries did well to clear the ball to safety.  Crosspool then got back on the attack as Tom Wales sent a shot high over the bar.  Whitwell then nearly secured a fortunate goal as Elliot Boardwell cleared the ball powerfully behind for a corner but with the ball running only just wide his own Crosspool goal.  Elliot soon put his shooting boots on at the right end though as he scored a great goal with a long-range effort to make it 4-2.  Tom Wales then forced the Whitwell keeper into a good save.  Joseph Bramall then made a good save of his own from a Whitwell shot before passing the ball out to Elliot Boardwell on the wing.  He threaded a great pass through to Ryan Hartley who slotted the ball past the keeper in one of the best moves of the season so far to make it a more comfortable 5-2.  The same move was then almost repeated only for Tom to send his shot wide.

Whitwell again showed their fighting spirit with a well worked goal to make it 5-3, giving the Crosspool keeper little chance.  Crosspool again pressed on and drew two great saves from the Whitwell keeper.  Joseph Bramall then made a further good save from Whitwell in what was becoming another end to end game.  However, as the game neared its end Tom Wales and Ryan Hartley scoring three goals to make it 8-3.  Harrison Humphries finished the proceedings with a great clearance to remind everyone that the game had actually been closer than the scoreline suggested. 

Final scores saw Crosspool beat a spirited Whitwell team to win out convincing victors with an aggregate 14-6 result.

13th Oct Cup Tournament

Round 1 - Crosspool Juniors 0 - 0 Ecclesall Rangers

Round 2 - Crosspool Juniors 1- 0 Brampton Rovers

Round 3 - Crosspool Juniors 5 - 1 Brunsmeer

The wind, rain and dark skies that persisted throughout the Cup competition failed to dampen the spirits of Crosspool Juniors Under 8s as they cemented their excellent start to the season with a fine cup victory over some of the most fancied teams in the area.  Four teams took to the field: Brampton came with an excellent reputation and were probably favourites, along with Brunsmeer and Ecclesall, both also boasting reputations as good sides.  Yet Crosspool showed all the requisite characters to win the Cup and must surely also now be talked about as a top side.

The format for the competition was slightly different to league games.  The teams all played each other, with halves being ten minutes rather than the usual twenty each way.  The first game for Crosspool against Ecclesall was reflective of the majority of the Cup competition overall, being a tight affair, unusually so for Under-8 level.  Chances were few and far between but when they did come they rarely tested the keepers as Crosspool and Ecclesall scrapped out a 0-0 draw.



On to the next game and Crosspool faced perhaps its toughest test yet as they came up against Brampton.  Despite the reputation of Brampton, Crosspool set about the task with far more purpose than they had mustered in the first game.  A series of chances were created but wasted.  Both sides were guilty but encouragingly, the chances that came along more often fell to Crosspool and when Brampton did threaten, both Crosspool goalkeepers dealt with them well on a very slippy surface thanks to the never-ending rain and drizzle.  Ryan Hartley was certainly staking his claim for man-of-the-match as he almost literally covered every blade of grass.  It was Crosspool who got the first break, as Tom Wales latched on to the ball to run at the defenders before dispatching the ball in the bottom corner to see Crosspool lead 1-0.  Typically for a tight Cup competition, that proved to be decisive as Crosspool held on relatively comfortably to secure a hard-earned victory over the favourites.

The final game saw Crosspool return to something like its free-scoring self.  In complete contrast to the previous two tight games, Crosspool started on the front foot.  Harrison Humphries led the way with a good goal to open his account for Crosspool.  Further goals followed in a far more open game, with Finley Hunt, Elliot Boardwell and Ryan Hartley on the scoresheet.  Brunsmeer were only able to reply with a single well-taken goal.  In between the sticks, Tom Smith and Joseph ‘The Cat’ Bramall kept Brunsmeer at bay along with some excellent defensive interventions from a number of players to cement a good 5-1 win on the opposition’s home turf.


Crosspool then faced a nervous wait to see if any of the other teams could better its seven-point tally.  No team could, leaving Crosspool to celebrate a magnificent Cup win.  One draw and two wins against top sides, and only one goal conceded suggests Crosspool have the ability to be a dominant force this season.  The boys waited patiently as the other teams collected their medals at the end before cheering loudly Tom Wales held the handsome Cup up to the crowd.  The boys definitely have a great team spirit and enjoyed the day.  Not one single player could be pointed out that played below par with everyone making key tackles and passes, or scoring important goals or making good saves.  A job very well done by all!  Hail Crosspool Juniors Under 8s – now surely the team to beat!


The boys lift the trophy.....

  Worthy Winners - Well done boys.


6th Oct Cup Game 

Crosspool 3 - Brunsmeer 3

A great game in the sunshine! In Jon's absence Simon came down from the U10s to manage the teams (thanks Simon). 

Two very evenly matched teams and some great passing football. We played two teams, each team playing one half. This didn't seem to disrupt the game too much however. In the first half Ryan scored from the penalty spot and Harrison drilled in a great shot from a long ball down by Joe to make it 2-0. Had it not been for an outstanding save from Joseph, tipping over a 20 yard volley we would not have gone in at 2-2 at half time. The second half saw great performances from Fin and Seb, with Seb getting on the scoresheet after some neat interplay with Luke to give us a draw.  

Ryan Scores from the spot

Fin showing some neat footwork to get past a Brunsmeer player. And, below, Seb reels away after scoring in the bottom corner.

Seb scores!

Crosspool 1 - Nethergreen 0

It was Luke who scored the winner in this fairly even contest. The margin could have been greater with Seb and Fin again working hard in the second half and Tom pulling out some good stops. 

Oliver looks to get back and get a block in before Nethergreen gets a shot in...

15th Sept Crosspool 13 - Ecclesall 7

The second game of the season against Ecclesall Rangers was probably easier than we'd anticipated. The aggregate score was 13-7.

The first game we won 7 - 1 with Tom scoring 3 goals and Ryan having a blinder with 4 goals, ably assisted by Elliot. Oliver and Matteo played well in defence and Joseph in goal had a man-of-the-match performance. Sonny played well for Ecclesall, and if Joseph hadn't been in outstanding form it might have been a narrower margin of victory.

In the second game things were a bit closer, at 6 - 6. The camera packed up at this point (sorry - bad planning) so you'll have to try and imagine a battling midfield of Oliver and Harrison capped with fine individual displays from Seb and Fin who both scored hat-tricks.

The boys were all looking to play balls to feet and move into space, things Jonathan has focused on in training and it paid off. Look happy don't they?



Login for further menu options